Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 87

Thread: Things That Fkn BLOW

  1. #41
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    awww. *huggggs*... thanks. hopefully it's not too severe, maybe i'm getting it figured out in time, so that i can modify my diet (which i needed to do anyway) and not have to go on meds or insulin. I've had higher blood sugar levels for a while now, but something has definitely changed. I drink...and drink... and drink... and pee...etc etc... i've never EVER been thirsty like this. i mean, i'm one of those people that is always drinking something, lol, but because i want to... not because i feel like i'm gonna die if i don't get something to drink IMMEDIATELY. There are some other things as well. I go to the doctor next week, so hopefully it will all get investigated and things worked out... *crosses fingers*....

  2. #42
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Better to find out now than to wait. If you catch it early enough I believe it can be controlled. I think the only difference between the two types is one requires medication in pill form and diet changes and the other requires shots and diet change. Don't quote me on it though.

    Having to work full time instead of going to school...even though I am probably going to love my job.

  3. #43
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    *crosses fingers and hopes its good news8

    yanno what fuckin blows...the management at this apartment complex(see my board)

  4. #44
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What fucking blows is that the ex-roommate gets out of jail here pretty soon. Just one more worry I need is to have him back out in society.

    *HUGSSS RA* keeping my fingers crossed for ya. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  5. #45
    HB Forum Owner phoenixrising79's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2007
    Posts
    695
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Speaking of ex-roomate, as of today, his current release date was moved from Sept, to 8/20/07. Hopefully our landlord gets those security camera up soon, so if they try anything well ya know...

  6. #46
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was diagnosed with type 2 diabeties several years ago, I have to take 2 pills a day to keep it under control.
    I have to watch my intake of starchy foods as they turn to sugar in your system. I have to be carefull eating bread (especially white bread), potatoes and pasta)
    Also the new testing machines are pain free, no more pricking your finger tip (That hurts so bad) The One Touch that I use is spring activated and I can take a blood sample from my forearm and you can't feel the lance.

  7. #47
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you'll adjust... [img]wink.gif[/img] i enjoyed not having homework and classes when i first started working. I really should be going back to school this fall, but i don't think i'm gonna. I think i have too many issues going on right now... if i go back, i wanna be healthy, so that nothing interferes, because the physician's assistant program is definitely difficult and demanding.

    i talked to the doctor i work for today about what's been going on with me. He wrote an order for bloodwork, despite the fact that i am going to the doctor next week. He doesn't want me to wait that long, he said, so i guess tomorrow i will go in fasting and get some bloodwork done. I'm getting my thyroid checked, my blood sugar, and a few more things that i don't even know what they are. *L*... something to do with blood count, i think... who knows.... i'll just go and let em take it, and see what happens from there. I'll probably get the results faster as well, since they'll be faxed to his office and he can look over them and call me... i see him every single day... so i should know reasonably soon... keep your fingers crossed... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #48
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not being able to sleep fucking blows. Or not being able to sleep well I should say. And yes the whole deal of him getting out of jail early is BULLSHIT!!! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

  9. #49
    HB Forum Owner phoenixrising79's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2007
    Posts
    695
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    RA: and anyone else who may have an interest in diabetes... I posted a new thread on my board about diabetes I read about through a health newletter I get in my e-mail, might be worth a look... I know that it's not good news, but any news is good news if you can prevent it :-)

  10. #50
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thank you! will do! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
haven for the fallen